During My Car rental
During My Car rental back to list

What can I do if the vehicle has suffered a breakdown?

• If the vehicle can be driven (minor problems such as defects with the radio, air conditioning, GPS, MiFi, broken window, horn, etc.), please contact the nearest Goldcar office where, if necessary, they will replace the car.

• If a warning lamp is illuminated on the panel, contact the Road Assistance Department.

• If the vehicle cannot be driven, contact the Road Assistance Department (http://www.goldcarhelp.com/asistencia-carretera). You must provide your contract number or registration number and the exact location of the vehicle.

Has this information been useful?