During My Car rental
During My Car rental back to list

Should I change the wheel if I have had a puncture or blowout?

If you have taken out the Mega Relax cover, the wheel change is included and you only have to contact our Road Assistance service to carry out the change. If you have contracted our Super Relax cover or you have left an excess against damages, you must change it yourself. Once the spare wheel is in place, go to the nearest Goldcar office to change the vehicle. If you have trouble changing the wheel, contact our SOS Road Assistance service.

Has this information been useful?