During My Car rental
During My Car rental back to list

How do I recover my vehicle if a municipal tow truck has removed it?

Contact the Local Police in the area. You must go to the municipal depot for vehicles and pay the corresponding fine plus the costs of towing the vehicle. Goldcar is not responsible for the recovery of the vehicle in these cases.

Note: Remember to take with you the rental agreement and personal identification documents in order to recover the vehicle.

Has this information been useful?