During My Car rental
During My Car rental back to list

How to proceed if the vehicle has been scratched or you have been involved in a minor accident

  • If you, one of your companions and / or other vehicle occupants are injured and / or need medical attention immediately call the emergency telephone number 112 and you will get help wherever you are.
  • Please be very careful when leaving the vehicle and make sure it is visible to other drivers. In the boot you will find all the necessary safety equipment.
  • If there are no injuries, or once they are taken care of, please proceed to collect all the information concerning the incident. In the vehicle glove box you will find a form titled "Declaration of an Accident".
  • Within 48 hours please deliver the documentation to the Goldcar office nearest you.
  • If the vehicle can be moved you should contact the nearest Goldcar office and deliver the documents relating to the incident. There, a replacement vehicle will be arranged if necessary.
  • If the vehicle cannot be driven, contact the Road Assistance Department (at the phone number indicated in point 1). You must provide your contract or license plate number and exact location of the vehicle.

Has this information been useful?