What should I do if I already have an insurance policy from a different company?

If you have an annual policy or additional insurance from your credit card or the travel agents where you made your reservation, take into account that this form of insurance or cover is NOT provided directly by Goldcar. Therefore, you must satisfy the excess amount or use our additional insurance.

In these cases, if the car suffers damage during the rental period and you have paid the deposit for the excess, you will have to pay for the damage to Goldcar and claim the refund of this amount from your company.

Has this information been useful?

We are sorry the information has not been helpful. If you wish, you can report your issue to help us improve.

Open Issue